SoleNet offers board level design services for a variety of applications, including:
- Low-power, battery-operated sensor and camera based systems for video surveillance and Homeland Security markets.
- Small size, high performance FPGA based 1-D data and 2-D video processing systems for hand-held and head-mount applications.
- Voice-over-IP and Video-over-IP Evaluation platforms and Reference board designs.
- Environmentally hardened CO and CPE designs passing stringent NEBS, Telcordia, FCC, CSA, CE and UL qualifications for ILEC and CLEC applications, and
high-quantity, low-cost designs for consumer applications.
The SoleNet team is trained to work in an ISO9001 environment, and highly disciplined in Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Testability (DFT) methodologies.
The team has developed products with the following features:
- Small-size, low-power, multi-layer electronics boards utilizing fine pitch components
- Video interfaces: CameraLink, DVI, Serial LVDS (8B/10B and 10B/12B coded), 480Mbps USB, Gigabit Ethernet, SMPTE-259, SMPTE-292, BT.656, DVB ASI and Hotlink.
- Network and System Interfaces: Coaxial and optical Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100 BT Ethernet, USB-2.0, POS-PHY, Utopia Level2 and Level3, OC-3, OC-12, STS-1/DS3/E3, T1/E1, xDSL, wireless, satellite and cable.
- Wireless interfaces and protocols: Bluetooth, 802.11, GSM.
- Serial and bus interfaces: Telecom, PCI, SPI, I2C, LVDS, and PECL.
- High-speed analog signal processing including A/D, D/A, RF switching, and analog filter designs.
- High-speed and dense back- and mid- planes.
- Hot insertion.
- Meeting industry standards: SONET, SDH, Ethernet 10/100/GE, ATM , DOCSIS, DVB, Telcordia, ITU GR specifications, IntelSat.
- PLL and non-PLL based clock synthesis and distribution applicable to SONET and SDH standards including hold-over.