Collaboration enhances innovation. Let SoleNet assist your in-house engineering efforts. We'll design and build your Evaluation Boards, Reference Designs or Development Platforms. That's what we are good at. Save your time and sweat for building your own technology.
We have been collaborating with TI/Telogy and others to design development platforms and reference boards for VoIP and Video-over-IP systems. They include:
- Both low density (90 voice channels) and high density (2016 voice channels) voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) applications, Arrays of C5x, C6x, and other high performance TI DSP chips, OC-3, OC-12, and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, and High-end FPGA devices.
SoleNet has also developed hardware reference design boards that integrate:
- Multi-channel Voice-over-IP evaluation boards.
- Video-over-IP platforms.
- Multi-input sensor system including DSP and FPGA processors.
- MIPS RISC processors and associated system controller.
- Multiple 6-Million gate Xilinx and Altera FPGA devices.
- High-speed, high-resolution D/A and A/D converters.